accessible-iOS iPad mini

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:26:33 +0000

Hello everyone
just a quick message to say there might be an iPad mini owner in the family at Christmas as I'm hoping my half brothers get one for Christmas from our parents. Father rung me and asked what one can do with a wifi tablet and tole them. I then gave a sort of a hint to consider the iPad or iPad mini for two reasons. 1. They have an iPod Touch already so makes sense to get a tablet running on the same platform. 2. Since I am a devoted Apple user and helper I will be able to offer help for an iPad or iPad mini instead of what they liked the look of; a Samsung tablet. Sorry to sneak that in there grin. Keep you posted as if they do get the mini I am hoping to feel and have a brief play with it. Note they are not VoiceOver users but I am.
Any comments welcome.

--
E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx