accessible-iOS hello

  • From: Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:16:10 -0800

Hello, Mikaela,
This is Jasmine from the Accessible IOS list. I was wondering, are you totally blind or partially sighted? Also, do you have an iPhone as well, and if so, which one? One more question: Do you use any other divices for the blind, such as the Braille Note? I use Google Talk on my BrailleNote Apex, and was wondering if you use it, and if we could chat there. If not, do you have Skype?

Sincerely,
Jasmine Kotsay
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221