accessible-iOS Setting timer with Siri

  • From: marysta <marysta.moore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 20:34:58 -0500

Before updating my 4s to 7.0.3 when I used Siri to set a timer, even if my
phone locked the timer would still go off at the set time.  Now after updating
this does not work.  Anyone know what I need to do to get the timer to work
again?  It sets up fine, Siri assures me the timer is set, but it does not
work.With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the