accessible-iOS Re: wireless charging of your iPhone.

  • From: Olga <olgapetrovic21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:12:03 +0100

That's really pritty cool!
But what I didn't  understood is, from where we can order that?
Thank you so much!
Regards,
Olga
On 10.11.2013 17:06, Josh Gregory wrote:
Looks Pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2013, at 10:55 AM, Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello list,
I wanted to share this because I think it sounds pretty cool.  A lot of high
end phones have the ability  to be charged wirelessly.  Unfortunately, IOS
devices are not one of them.  A group has started a crowd fund raising campaign
for a wireless charging receiver that attaches to the lightning port of your
IOS device.  Here goes the link for more information.  I definitely will be
picking one of these up.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/iqi-mobile-wireless-charging-for-iphone

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info
please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the
subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe in the subject line.

please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the
subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe in the subject line.

---
Ovaj email ne sadrži viruse jer je avast!-ova zaštita aktivna.

---
Ovaj email ne sadrži viruse jer je avast!-ova zaštita aktivna.

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221