accessible-iOS Re: airplay

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 11:55:15 -0000

Hi Jasmine.

Airplay is apple's proprietary streaming technology, it allows you to stream audio and video wirelessly across your home network between compatible devices. Devices like the Apple TV are Airplay capable, so too are a wide range of speaker systems and a few smart TV's also have this function built in.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 10:16 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx