accessible-iOS Re: Using VIP, can you help?

  • From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:54:54 -0700

I would click on the email inbox it may be sent to, your vip list
might just be acting up.

On 11/8/13, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone, this is Chris here.
> Please can you try and help?
> I think I have discovered a bug with the VIP feature in Mail.
> 1. I open Mail.
> 2. I double tap on VIP in my list of mailboxes. Next to that I have 1
> unread message.
> 3. When I open the mailbox, the list is empty.
> So where is the 1 unread message exactly coming from?
> Any help greatly appreciated.
> Thank you so much.
>
> --
> E-mail Facebook and iMessage
> christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx
> list please email the list
> admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
> betoa221

> subject line.

> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> unsubscribe in the subject line.

Johnnie Jean Duran
8th Grade Student
O'Connell Middle School - An IB World School
Member Of The National Federation Of The Blind Of Colorado, The
Colorado Association Of Blind Students, and the North Metro Chapter of
the NFB.
Facebook: facebook.com/johnniejean.duran
Twitter: @johnnie_jean
Instagram: @jjd_cx
Skype: jj.duran13
Goodreads: Johnnie Jean Duran