accessible-iOS Re: Introduction

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 19:16:32 +0000

Welcome aboard!

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 06/11/2013 18:23, johnnie Jean duran wrote:
Dear Accessible iOS list users,
Hello, My name is Johnnie Jean Duran, but I prefer to be called JJ. I
am a 13 year old female attending O'Connell Middle School, which is a
public school in Lakewood Colorado. I currently use an iPod Touch 4th
generation, which is running iOS 6.1.3 due to the fact that iOS 7
cannot be installed within an iPod touch. I am totally blind, and have
been since birth. I look forward to participating within this mailing
list, and I will attempt to help as many people as possible.
Thanks,
Johnnie Jean

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221