accessible-iOS Re: I'm leaving the list for a while

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:01:14 -0400

That again, you can find  on your own, we are not going to provide that
information. As for this topic, I think it is done, somebody posted they were
leaving, that's that. If anybody wants to do anything else, you're more than
welcome, but you can research to find all the information for that on your own,
there are more than enough resources on the Internet to help you find what
you're looking for.

Sent from my iPhone