accessible-iOS Re: I massage forward to email issue

  • From: marysta <marysta.moore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 20:55:13 -0500

All I coukd find to do was to hold my finger on the text message then select
copy and paste what was copied (entire message) into an email then send.

On Nov 6, 2013, at 8:02 PM, Anna <asengillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
Using iMessage I was able to forward a message to my email address and able to
read it in the mail app. After the ios7 the message does not show up in mail. I
am able to forward videos and photos to my mail from iMessage but not a body of
a simple text. Any thoughts?

Anna Marie

Sent from my iPadWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the