accessible-iOS Re: Face Book on iPhone

  • From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:44:19 -0500

Well, I am no FB expert by any measure, but I have always signed into
FB on my computer then gone into settings to check and uncheck which
email and text notifications I want to get on my phone.

Sorry I can't be more specific. I just go into FB and sort of stumble
around until I find what I want, or not as the case may be.

Kimber

On 11/5/13, jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am also interested in this. So are these notification settings
> in the fb app or on the fb site? Thanks.

with subscribe on the
subject line.