accessible-iOS Re: Does volume effect battery life?

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:50:43 +0100

Hi!
Well, I didn't test it on iPhone but I read in PTP-1 users manual that battery life is dependent of various causes such as enviroment temperature and playback volume. i doubt that iPhone uses so much different technology for reproducing sound and my guess is that volume level could affect the battery life. I remember one situation with my old Nokia that I could listen to the music far longer if I connected it via cable to the hi fi system than listening to the same music using built in speaker.
However, it needs some testing to be certain.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 4.11.2013. 13:00, Jewel wrote:

If I play music or a book at a lower volume, will that make a battery life
slightly longer and vice versa?

reply://herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the