accessible-iOS Google Maps and iMaps for Google and Google Earth

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:06:21 -0500

Hi All,
Do amy of yall use any of these maps, and if so how are they as far as
accessibility goes? I heard Google Maps was pretty good, not sure what Google
Earth is, or what iMaps does?

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the