[accesscomp] seeking suggestions and info before purchasing a new Apple device

  • From: "Alvin" <acarthon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:34:29 -0500

Hi list,

It's Alvin.

I am pondering buying one of the following.

an iPod Touch 5G, an iPad Air, an iPad Mini, or one of the latest regular
iPad generation  devices.

I am wanting to do the following.

1. use GPS

I have the Blind Square and seeing eye apps on my iPhone 4S, but I may want
to use it on another device if possible.

2. I also want to be able to play many of the accessible games for the blind
on it.

I already have Papa Sangre, soul Trapper, and I'm thinking about getting the
Inquisitor Audio game series.

3. I also stream quite a bit of videos and play music.

I have Pandora, Spotify, and Youtube accounts.

The reason I am thinking about getting another Apple device is because I
only have 8 GB on my iPhone 4S, and it is on a 2 year contract, so I won't
be upgrading anytime soon it seems. :)

I wish to get more GB with my new purchase so that I can have more storage
for my Ebooks, podcasts, games, and other apps.

4. Also does anyone know where I may be able to sell my iPod Touch 4G if I
do decide to purchase the iPod Touch 5G? my iPod Touch 4G has 8 GB storage
capacity on it.

Thanks in advance for any guidance and info you all can give me on these
matters.

God bless!

AC

Apple&#39;s new iPhone?
Look closely. Because as you might guess, Apple is hiding something&#8230;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/541b09956e3ad99404d4st01duc