[accesscomp] Re: No audio Captcha on Facebook

  • From: "Pat Hart" <pat.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:13:57 -0500

Sherry, I use facebook, run Jaws. go to this website when going into facebook.
http://m.facebook.com, it is mobil web and more concise and easier to use than
regular facebook applications or pages, I have no problem using itmaking
comments with it or filling in text or reading links or buttons such as comment
buttons and so forth, try using that one and see if it works for you, it works
well for me.. Pat Dallas