[accesscomp] Re: Navigating Pandora on computer

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 12:10:07 -0500

Pandora is not very accessible when used directly by blind users on computers.
There is an interface available to blind users named Hope, which you have to
purchase that makes Pandora accessible.  If you are interested in a
presentation, Go to
 http://www.accessibleworld.org
and use the search form on the site to search for Pandora.

It appears that the presentation is from 2011.  Things may have changed since
then.  Whatever the case, you can get information from the web site of the
producer of the program here:
http://q-continuum.net/hope/

Gene