[accesscomp] Re: Fyi, Important

  • From: Claude Everett <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:59:18 -0700

What the heck does a merger of two giant for-profit corporations, which by the
way would have created the largest communication and cable monopoly in the
country. have to do with accessability to persons who are visually impaired?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2015, at 4:40 PM, Robert Acosta <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good evening everyone,

I’m sorry to report here, that the hope for the merger between time warner
and Comcast has failed to go through. Because of corporate greed we the
blind and visually impaired are once again shut out of obtaining real
progress when it come too real accessibility.
<image001.gif>

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
(818) 998-0044