[accesscomp] Fw: Great Guide to Windows Services, OS Installation Guides and More, and non-alcoholic Drinks Mixer , dan's sites of the week jUne 10-14 2013

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:30:33 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: dan Thompson
To: dan Thompson
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:56 AM
Subject: Great Guide to Windows Services, OS Installation Guides and More, and
non-alcoholic Drinks Mixer , dan's sites of the week jUne 10-14 2013

Sites for The Week of June 10-14  2013

1.  Great Guide to Windows Services, OS Installation Guides and More
http://www.blackviper.com/

By Black Viper

Updated: January 1, 2013

If you've been around the internet for a while you've likely heard of Black
Viper. For many years he's provided information on Windows Services - what they
are and if they can safely be disabled. You'll find information on Windows
Services for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Server, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Installation guidelines are now available, including FDISK, Multi-Boot, Red
Hat, Ubuntu, Window XP, Vista and Windows 7. As always, be cautious before
making any changes to your computer, and if you decide to change the status of
Windows Services, one at a time is your best bet. After you've figured out what
it does. :)

2.  One thing Extra: A little side note here , One Thing Extra" features
content that I personally like or find interesting. Anything can turn up here.
It might be related to technology, it might not.

non-alcoholic  Drinks Mixer

http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/8/

Drinks Mixer has over 180 non-alcoholic recipes including fizzy drinks,
smoothies, tropical/ fruity drinks, and virgin cocktails.
Great resource if you prefer your drinks alcohol free.
A little side note here - One more thing features content that I personally
like or find interesting. Anything can turn up here. It might be related to
technology, it might not.

Have a very great weekend!!!ri

Verse of the Week

      Psalm 19:14
      Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in

      your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. (ESV)

"Lord Jesus, your healing presence brings life and restores us to wholeness of
mind, body, and spirit. Speak your word to me and give me renewed hope,
strength, and courage to follow you in the midst of life's sorrows and joys."

Psalm 30:2-5,10-12

2 O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.
3 O LORD, you have brought up my soul from Sheol, restored me to life from
among those gone down to the Pit.
4 Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name.
5 For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping
may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.
10 Hear, O LORD, and be gracious to me! O LORD, be my helper!"
11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my
sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
12 that my soul may praise you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give
thanks to you for ever.

Below is how to subscribe to Dan's Tips or a daily devotional as well as some
uplifting reading for the day.

To receive emails regarding Dan's daily Tips or the Daily HotSpot Devotional,
send an email to dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx with "subscribe Dan's Tips" or "subscribe
Hotspot Devotional" in the subjectline.  "Lord Jesus, your word is life and
truth. Instruct my heart that I may grow in the knowledge of your truth and
live according to your word".

Psalm 19:8-11