[accesscomp] FW: one additional refreshable braille display

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:07:46 -0700

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind

(818) 998-0044

www.helpinghands4theblind.org

From: dan Thompson [mailto:dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 11:03 AM
To: dan Thompson
Subject: one additional refreshable braille display

                Hi all, I was reminded by a member of the braille display
that left off the list. I am just including the one braille display but
would be glad to email the complete list back again with the additional one
added.

BraillePen Touch

Until September 30 2014, , Back-To-School Special - Only $895.00.

More Affordable Braille For Everyone!!!

Below is the announcement regarding the back to school special.

The BraillePen Touch Back-To-School Special for $895.00 USD is where
simplicity meets reliability, and until September 30th 2014 we're pleased to
offer you this pocket-sized powerhouse for $100.00 USD off of its suggested
list price. Throw in free shipping, which we do for our continental US
customers, and you save approximately $130.00 USD when you order the most
affordable Braille display on the market to date before September 30th 2014!

This wireless 12-cell input / output device is the perfect companion for
Braille users of iOS and Android-based products, offering a most creative
method for cursor routing; slide your finger up the desired Braille cell,
and either route your cursor within an edit field or simulate a double tap
on your preferred touch screen device! Issue Braille commands and enter text
in your preferred Grade of Braille to a mainstream, touch screen device at a
price hundreds of dollars less than bulkier, less rugged alternatives.

Use the BraillePen's clipboard as a stand-alone option to take a quick note,
and effortlessly copy this text to an edit field using your favorite iOS or
Android application. Speaking of iOS, what better time to invest in
handheld, refreshable Braille access than before the pending release of the
new iOS 8 operating system, which promises even more innovative bells and
whistles for us all. It's the most portable and affordable, wireless,
refreshable Braille solution on the market to date! Use the Buy Now link
below to purchase one or more of these units today at this unbelievably low
price! For more information about the BraillePen Touch, or to place your
order offline, email braillepen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call +1 (216) 381-8107
today!

Prayer for Inner Peace

Lord, help me to live in Your joy and peace. Give me strength and
understanding to resist anxiety, anger, envy, depression, bitterness,
hopelessness, loneliness, fear and guilt. Rescue me when "my spirit is
overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is distressed" (Psalm 143:4). I
refuse to let my life be brought down by negative emotions such as these.

When I am tempted to give in to them, show me Your Truth. You have said in
Your Word that by our patience we can possess our souls (Luke 21:19) Give me
patience so I can do that. Help me to keep my 'heart with all diligence,"
for I know that "out of it spring the issues of life: (Proverbs 4:23).

To subscribe to Dan's tips or dedaily devotions, send an email to
dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx with either "subscribe dan's tips" or "subscribe daily
devotion" in the subject.

This message has been scanned by Norton 360