[accessbangla] please have a look and visit the web for blind people

  • From: vashkar bhattacharjee <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:43:31 +0600

When you could see a picture and can't really describe it in words. When you want to get an idea about a physical description for a certain live, or even, virtual object When you want to help the blind get an idea about what you see and they can't. Descriptopedia is the right place for you to visit on a regular

basis.

A blind person could never touch the mouth of a real lion or the outer view of a real high tower. How if they could perceive such things in descriptive wording? we, at descriptopedia, believe that one could understand things better when they perceive it in a more appropriate way. The blind lack the ability
to see with their eyes, but they could see things when they understand them.

We believe the descriptive approach is brand new in internet resources, so we intend to provide textual descriptions for all objects around us as it is, not as it should be, and we will be pleased you promote our knowledgebase with your fantastic informative comments that may raise considerable questions,
or provide valuable answers for any of the unanswered questions we raise.

Just visit Descriptopedia and give us your valuable views. It is our newly born internet resource at:
http://www.descriptopedia.wordpress.com/

Descriptopedia Team

This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya  vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx
With the word unsubscribe in the subject field.
New members can join the list by sending mail to accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe in the subject field.
Members can send mail to the list at accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx