[accessbangla] Re: Invitation from ActionAid Bangladesh

  • From: "Nazma Kabir" <nkabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rabeya Sultana" <Rabeya.Sultana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mahbub Kabir" <mahbub.lcdbangla@xxxxxxxxx>, <nfowdpresident@xxxxxxxxx>, <faisal.majid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <zamanrafiqbd@xxxxxxxxx>, <zahid.nfowd@xxxxxxxxx>, <csid@xxxxxxxxxx>, <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <csid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cdd@xxxxxxxxxx>, <amlan89@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <utsabd@xxxxxxxxx>, <grambangla@xxxxxxxxx>, <fazlul.azim@xxxxxxxxxx>, <mtanvir.aspbae@xxxxxxxxx>, <anamul.haque@xxxxxxxxxx>, <cbpb@xxxxxxxx>, <julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ashraf.dowla@xxxxxxxxx>, <gbar@xxxxxxx>, <loveluaab@xxxxxxxxx>, <iswr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <duregsr@xxxxxxxxxx>, <baaigm@xxxxxxxxxx>, <suja5102@xxxxxxxxx>, <shahadatparvez@xxxxxxxxx>, <ifty1990@xxxxxxxxx>, <ganiadam@xxxxxxxxx>, <mzamin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <newage@xxxxxxxxxx>, <bmsf@xxxxxxxxx>, <paulmohua@xxxxxxxxx>, <awf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rownak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <DISABILITYGROUP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <SHIRSHBERG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rajendra K R" <rajendra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gopal Mitra, Manager - Inclusive Education" <gopal.mitra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Programme Officer - LCI South Asia" <barkha.henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Disability Bangladesh" <disabilitybangladesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:15:55 -0000

Hello Actionaiders,

Thanks for the invitation. I remember so fondly the 20th Anniversary of
ActionAid, when Nasreen Huq was with us. We (the old timer) enjoyed the
challenge with the new comers..the debate, the songs, the gathering,
meeting all the Actionaiders, partners.............it was simply
fabulous! I am sure you will all make it even more gorgeous and
interesting this time.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. It's too short notice to
fly to Dhaka, however my thoughts will be with you all.

The programme looks great. Very interesting and encouraging. Well done!

I wish you all the best.

Kind regards

Nazma Kabir