[accessbangla] Fw: Watch and enjoy the BTV Program on YPSA Disabiliti Activites.

  • From: vashkar bhattacharjee <vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 10:44:54 +0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Newaz Mahmud
To: Md. Arifur Rahman ; Mahabubur Rahman ; Palash Chowdhury ;
mmurshed.chy@xxxxxxxxx ; Rabeya.Sultana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
sayema.chowdhury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; tazeen.hossain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Mohammad
Shahjahan ; Vashkar Vattacharya ; Muhammed Ali (Shahin) ; ahsanypsa@xxxxxxxxx ;
arupbk@xxxxxxxxx ; ashimypsa@xxxxxxxxx ; Sayed Akther ; Sirajuddin Belal ;
Narayan chandra ; YPSA CHTDP ; emilyplunkett@xxxxxxxxxxx ; Enamul Haque ; MD.
Harun ; Mr.Nazmul Haider ; Safayet Hossen ; Shahadat Hossen ; Yasmin Hossain ;
YPSA-HRD ; shahid islam ; liakat_ypsa@xxxxxxxxx ; shaira_ypsa@xxxxxxxxx ;
Shakil ; shamimhrdc@xxxxxxxxx ; sujoy_sita@xxxxxxxxx ; sakir_ypsa@xxxxxxxxx ;
tajinsadia@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:20 PM
Subject: Watch and enjoy the BTV Program on YPSA Disabiliti Activites.

      Dear all,

      Salam & Greetings from YPSA-DISC Program

      Be informing that recently Bangladesh Television recorded some of Our
DISC and IRCD program activities from Sitakund and Chittagong.  1st part of
this documentary would be broadcasting BTV tomorrow 3 April Sunday 11.30 AM and
2nd part will broadcast 11 April in same time.

      I would like to request all of you for watch and enjoy the  BTV program.

      Thanks Regards

      Newaz Mahmud

      Program Officer

      DISC Program