[access-uk] Re: yahoo attachments

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:34:02 +0100

Hi,

I do have a yahoo account but can't check this for you because I'm
using googlemail to check my yahoo account and so all my mail is in
googlemail and when I go to yahoo it says I have no mail.  I would
echo Chris and really encourage you to get a googlemail account, for
lots of reasons, if you want a web based way of checking mail it's the
best I've ever come across from a speed/usability point of view.  You
can get googlemail to check your yahoo mail too, so even if you've no
intention of using another address you could open a googlemail account
purely for that purpose and get at the attachments that way.

hth
Catherine