[access-uk] Re: xp home serial again.

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:04:16 +0100

Hi Billy

You haven't gone down the report far enough. What you have detailed here is at the beginning. Keep going down and you come to a section headed Software Licences. In there should be the Microsoft XP Home details including the Key ID number you're looking for.

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>