[access-uk] Re: windows live mail problem

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian228@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:34:06 -0000

Hi,

To save attachments in Windows Live Mail, open the message, press Alt+f then s. The first option will be "Save Message". Cursor down and you should here "Save Attachments".

Cheers.

Ian

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:17 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: windows live mail problem

Hi Trace.

Saving attachments in Windows Live Mail is fiddly, the way I do it is to tab around starting at the from field, the attachment is a button usually just before the main body of the message. When you press on the button, you’ll be asked whether you want to open or save the attachment and you can proceed from there. It takes a little getting used to and perhaps someone has a better solution. I’ve just found this guide using a quick and dirty Google search so take a look:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Live-Mail-2011-Guide.html

All the best, Ibrahim.