[access-uk] Re: window eyes and team viewer

  • From: Deddajay <deddajay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 17:32:20 +0100

Further to Hazel's earlier query about Windows Eyes and Teamviewer, I am lucky person on the Teamviewer end.

Teamviewer works fine with Windows Eyes, as it does with Jaws, but I know nothing about Windows Eyes itself. Can anyone tell me what key strokes the person I'm helping will have to use to close the Teamviewer session box at the end of the session, please? For those that may not be familiar with this, this is a thank you notification box which pops up on the helpee's screen when I close out of the Teamviewer connection. There are 3 buttons - Like, Buy Licence and OK. We need to reach the OK button to close the pop up notification. Windows Eyes can see that it is there, but arrow keys and tab key doesn't seem to move within the box to access the OK button. The only way to clear the notification at the end of the session it to close the laptop down at the moment.

Any help with this would be much appreciated as it will eventually become a pain to have to reboot the pc every time I go in to help.

Many thanks

Deddajay