[access-uk] who talk to re a.d. streaming services online?

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 11:01:48 +0100

hi all who can we please approach regarding the AD service on streaming for bbc
i player, i t v player, 4 o d and more important love film instant and net
flicks?
why don't they turn off the sub titles to irritate those who can't hear then
they'd soon buck up their ideas.
licensing issues are just an excuse in my opinion.
as said if they can stream everything! with sub titles then just add the AD it
wrong