[access-uk] Re: washing Machines

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:47:55 +0100

Biko are a lot cheaper, and far fewer buttons, and the ones there are are not ones you have to worry about. Also, the on/off switch is a proper mechanical one. That means you know if it is on or off, it uses less electricity because it isn't in stand by and you don't have to worry about pressing the other buttons.

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>