[access-uk] user accounts

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:07:41 +0100

Hi Bary, Thanks for that I had to delete an account that roxio had put in.
it took ages for it to install and stupidly I purchased it but did not like it.
so I got rid of the account and all is well now.
I am using ashampoo to do the cd copies.
I know you can do it in windows explorer by copying the files to the clip board then pasting them on to your d drive then writing the files. I got my netbook and looked at user accounts and after typing in what you said I could then sort it.
cheers then.
you learn something every day "smile"