[access-uk] Re: urgent nod 32 help needed

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 22:01:34 +0100

hello jim.

you may sometimes have to use the jaws curser to click on the trial radio button before you click activate. if you'd like a hand activating it, drop me a note off list and i'll try and give you a hand via phone.

mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx

cheers,

Mo.

On 09/04/2014 21:25, Jim McAuslan wrote:
Hi List,
I've installed nod 32 but I can't get the trial licence activated. It doesn't seem that accessible to me.
I think I'm quite exposed right now.
All help welcome