[access-uk] uk manual "booksense"

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:38:18 +0100

Hi list just before I rush off just looked on the cd that came with my booksense and there are two files. there is a doc and a txt file of the user manual but it is called booksensernib.doc or something like.

this file says June 2009 so is different from the us or gwmicro version.
remember hims writes the software but then r n i b have worked with them to alter things for uk customers. withe regards to tnauk files being more accessible surely this is why we need a list to give feedback to Steve or r n i b for these alterations to take place.
must go now or this piano will still be as flat as a bad pint.
"smile"
we must find out if software or uk manual are online somewhere.
cheers then.