[access-uk] twitter and facebook linking

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:53:54 +0100

HI all.
Could someone tell me in simple terms how I can link together my twitter and
facebook accounts so that,when I choose, my tweets can also be posted to
facebook.
I understand the thing about doing hashtag fb (i think that's right) but I'm
guessing one has do do something with my twitter account in order to
authorise and link the two!
Hope someone can help and apologise if this may be considered to be slightly
off topic!
If so then please feel free to write to me privately.

Thanks a lot!