[access-uk] Re: twitter

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 13:58:46 +0100

hi ian this is from the app store then many thanks amazingly i have just
purchased the tweet book by jonathon mosen from my u 2 mini from the nfb
website. i managed to download it on to the u 2 and it is a daisy book amazing
you must give credit where it's due that is truly great to be able to do this.