[access-uk] Re: tried this usb stick in my laptop

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 23:06:58 +0100

John,

I can only suggest you check the format of the disc you've received and ask if they want you to format the disc in whatever you can for "those oldies"so that they can send it between yourself and the Circle from now on.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 30 May 2015 11.02 am

Hello,
Can you clarify, please?

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 29 May 2015 5.16 pm

Hello,
Doesn't your braille sense like it, I wonder?

Sent from the BrailleNote