[access-uk] Re: tips on backing up my hard drives

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:04:55 -0000

Try Karen's Replicator from www.karenware.com. It's free and fully accessible.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 2:56 PM
Subject: [access-uk] tips on backing up my hard drives

Hi

I would like to make a complete back up of my hard drive to
enable me to restore it easily if something goes wrong. I
was wondering if you guys could let me know if there was any
free software which would do this for me. I need something
which is accessible with hal.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx