[access-uk] the weather station clock from the rnib

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:04:15 +0100

Hi

I've just been on the rnib's shop site to look for info on this, I originally came across it in the christmas catalogue, it doesn't say in the catalogue or on the site if the clock talks, does anyone know?

I'm guessing it doesn't as the price is inclusive of vat but if its no good for a blind person what's it doing being sold by the rnib?

Thanks

Trace