[access-uk] Re: the screen curtain

  • From: eleanor martha burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:04:11 +0100

no not really although the screen is blank once it is locked onto you activate
it by pressing the button to operate screen curtain it's at three finger triple
tap you should then hear voice over announce screen curtain on that is a toggle
so at three finger triple tap will take it off again and voice-over will
announce that it is off

Eleanor Martha Burke