[access-uk] Re: talks for nokia 6630

  • From: "terry cooper" <terry.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:48:17 -0000

Hi Steve

Thanks for that.  I just wasn't sure if I needed to download a version that
wasn't the premium one.

I installed the software, but it is coming up with a message which says that
the license code isn't valid.

I got the code from you a few months ago, it is for my spare 6630 phone.

I'm having to use it as my N73 died last week, and is now been sent off for a
repair.  I'm going to have another play around with this 6630 to see if I can
get it installed and licensed properly.

Terry