[access-uk] talking gadgets on amazon

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:41:33 -0000

Hi everybody, after a post a short while ago about talking kitchen scales in
which the poster, I can't remember who it was, said that there were lots of
talking gadgets on Amazon I went and had a look. There are loads, thousands and
thousands of them. I've picked out some of the items from the first four pages.
I thought you may find it interesting.
                    John.

Thumbs Up UK Green Apple Style Talking Clock by Thumbs UP (Kitchen & Home - 1
Feb 2010)
Buy new: £9.99 £8.13

10 new from £7.99

Talking Alarm Clock - Alarm clock that talks to you - digital and analogue
speaking clock - Classic & LCD clock speaks time by Lifemax
Buy new: £5.99

3 new from £5.50

TALKING WATCH by Reflex (Watch)
Buy new: £4.25

5 new from £4.25

Talking Pedometer - Announces Steps & Distance by iTradeSolutions LTD
Buy new: £8.80

4 new from £3.05

Talking Tin Yellow 10 seconds by Talking Tin
Buy new: £4.99
Tenscare Family Talking Thermometor by Tenscare (Personal Care - 1 Sep 2010)
Buy new: £34.99 £29.53

4 new from £24.99

Talking Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge by EB
Buy new: £8.99
Collins Talking Italian-English Dictionary by Intense Educational (2003) -
Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / Me / XP
Buy new: £19.99 £9.99

2 new from £9.99

Inovalley Ear and Forehead Talking Thermometer by BBTradesales (Baby Product)
Buy new: £34.99
Lifemax Talking Kitchen/Office Scales
Buy new: £49.99 £37.29

6 new from £30.00

Talking Clock & Timer with Voice Announcement - Ideal Gift Item
Buy new: £15.95

2 new from £15.50

Lifemax Talking Bathroom Scales
Buy new: £59.99 £46.33

6 new from £39.00

Talking Ladies Analogue Watch - Bracelet (Style 402.3)
Buy new: £34.50

Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days
LIFEMAX Talking Mans Analogue Watch - Bracelet
Buy new: £39.95

3 new from £34.25

Acctim Talking Cube
1 new from £15.49

Thumbs Up UK Cat Style Talking Clock
Buy new: £14.99 £14.15

4 new from £8.99

Talking and Display Pedometer for Walkers and Joggers
Buy new: £7.99
Lifemax Talking Digital Watch extra large LCD
Buy new: £11.95

3 new from £11.95

Talking Kitchen Scale
Buy new: £48.49