[access-uk] sync your songs on to an ipod

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:12:29 +0100

Hi Clive if you email offlist I will try to show you how to sync your music on to the ipod. there is a good accessible book by anna dresner on the ipod. you must in itunes check the box that says manually sync music. if you have say the grid view in itunes and locate an album then press the context key and arrow down to copy then find your ipod in itunes by getting to music and cursoring down to devices. you can just press de to get there right arrow to music and get to the list now press control v to copy the album in the ipod. there are other ways to do this as well.

It has taken me as a totally blind person to learn all this though.
hth.