[access-uk] Re: strange e-mails

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:57:37 +0100

Hi, Micheal,

don't give this e-mail another thought.  i was, apparently sending requests
to join JFW employment group and god knows what the other one was.  Not sure
exactly how this is done but, I don't think there is any real brietch of
security as regards to your e-mail account.

I'd just delete it, u won't get on the list if you do nothing anyhow.

Justin