[access-uk] Re: some thing strange

  • From: "PossAble Consultancy" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:32:33 +0100

This could also be a strange quirk that used to be possible in Windows, not
sure if it still is.  Sometimes it was possible to place one Icon over another.
 With some Icons, they could be dragged and dropped into the folder represented
by another Icon.  Other times, the particular Icon could not be dropped, just
springing back to the prior location.  I have seen situations where an Icon
covers another.  The remedy was to right click on the desktop and let Windows
arrange the Icons automatically.
As I say, I don't know if this is still an active quirk, but it won't cost or
risk anything to try it!

Best of luck,to

Barry G