[access-uk] Re: slow computer responding

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 02:20:48 +0100

Ronnie, all your programmes will be intact, however they'll most likely use
default settings, so you may need to put them back to how you like them if
you don't have backup copies of your data, to which most you can find in
your current user profile. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr