[access-uk] service pack 2

  • From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:44:57 +0200

Hi all,
anyone on dial up managed to download and instal service pack 2? how easy
are the new features to use? since the new features are to do mainly with
security, is it essential to instal the update when you are on dial up?
can anyone provide the url where you can order the cd for service pack 2?

I am on dial up, have unlimited access but would only download the update if
necessary as I don't want to be without a phone for a whole day.

Advice and opinions on the matter welcomed.

Cheers now,

Marie

** vacation ## d