[access-uk] Re: scanners computers, and jaws

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:37:20 -0000

Hi Jackie.  I don't know the answer to that.

I believe that Steve Nutt has one so maybe he or someone else with one can
give better information.

I understand it is a fast scanner.  It has been said on one of these lists
that a page can be scanned in under 9 seconds which is pretty good.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493