[access-uk] scanner plus printer replacement advice requested

  • From: "Alan Pollard" <a.pollard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:51:13 +1000

Hi list members,as my old  cannon inkjet printer plus a cannon slimline scanner
have both  well and truley reached,  indeed  passed their use by date and ready
for retirement ,I am requesting some thoughts in regards replaceing them with a
 [ home use quality multi function model with bundled,  O C R if available
alternativly    2 seperate unitsany help particually  with the scanner
includeing  O C r,recommendationswill be much appreciated!.thanks in advance
alan Pollard