[access-uk] Re: require a tool that will help me to edit and add and remove files from an iso file.

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 07:32:45 +0100

I use PowerIso and works great with Nvda. It should suit your needs. This is a paid program but you can try it at no charge which limits you to 300 MB of iso file saving operations.

www.poweriso.com

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 30/08/2014 04:53, Austin Pinto wrote:
hi all.
i have backuped importent office documents and created an iso image of them.
every time i make new documents or i edit previous documents i have to
add them to the iso.
so as i dont have any tool which can just let me open an iso add files
to it and then save the iso i need to recreate the iso every time i
need to add files to it.
so do you have any such tool that can help me add and remove files from an iso?
even if its paid will do but if free better.
and it should be accessable with nvda