[access-uk] require a suggestion for a good backup software accessable with nvda. currently using active@disk image

  • From: Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: A general technology discussion list <the-tech-zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, keyboardusers <keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 08:10:47 +0530

hi all. i require your suggestions for a good backup software.
i use active@ disk image and backup my e drive which is my data drive
172gb total 109 gb full to my j drive which is external usb drive.
yesterday evening i made a full backup. and it did what it had to do
backup 109 gb out of 172 gb.
in the night as i had added some files about may be 2 or 3 mb to my
data drive (e drive) and removed some files  may be 100 or 200 mb from
my data drive i wanted to make a increamental backup.
but it is backingup my full drive again i also tried makeing a
differencial backup but still it makes a full image of my drive. so
please tell me which backup software that u use which is good and
which will only backup the files that i add to the drive not the full
drive on each increamental backup or differencial backup or am i
missing something to do in active@ disk image? i have the pro version

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto