[access-uk] Re: replay crashes

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:11:31 +0100

Sandra, Many thanks for your message. Sorry about the time to write back. I'm now using version 8.82 and Windows XP SP3 with all updates.

Although I can now get the program started up, if I try to record more than 1 thing at once, it regularly freezes, by that I mean that if I'm in its window WE doesn't read anything. When I go into the Windows Task manager the program is listed and I'm told its not responding.

I wonder if the problem isn't persisting from the previous version as I did install over the top and during the installation got some sort of error message, saying that something couldn't be removed.

Do you think I should try and remove the entire suite of programs from my computer and start with a clean installation? If so, I'm thinking I'll have to do something more fundamental than add remove programs as I did this last time and there appeared to be something left over because when I re-installed Replay AV, the list of programs from the previous version appeared in the new version.
Cheers
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>