[access-uk] Re: remove adaptor?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:50:23 +0100

If your modem has an ethernet port on the back of it plug an RJ45 cable in one end and the other end into the NIC on the back of your case.

Reboot, that should be you.
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>