[access-uk] reliable digital voice recorder

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:32:20 -0000

Hi all.

I am looking for a reliable digital voice recorder that can hold at least an
hour of details.  I would like it if this was accessible, for example so that
it beeps when moving from message to message and bleeps  twice at either end.
I know there is the Book Currier, is that reliable?  There is the Plextalk PTR1
but this seems a bit expensive for just a dictaphone as it records in a number
of formats I think.

Could anyone please advise me of any other accessible digital voice recorders
that may be out there?
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773